Homeowners and businesses throughout Sonoma County area have trusted us for electrical repairs, troubleshooting, and installations for over 25 years.
- Our customers say our communications are accurate, timely, and well thought out
- We enjoy more than 200 5-star reviews – far and above anyone in the local area
- We answer the phone 24/7, for your peace of mind and satisfaction
- We have state-of-the-art internal systems to keep everything running smoothly, from scheduling to quoting
- We believe happier, less stressed workers perform better work and can fully focus on your project. Our staff earns a living wage for Sonoma County with the lowest rate being $48/hour. We also offer 401K with 5% match plus health benefits.
The electric field has been in continuous flux with solar panels, batteries, and smart devices growing more complex every day. With our relentless focus on education, APG Electric understands how all these new technologies work together. This allows us to guide our customers towards the most bang for the buck and future proof their electrical needs.
- We enjoy helping our customers move into the digital age and away from 100-year-old analog technolog
- We have deep experience and lead the local pack on emergent companies and technologies like:
- Sonoma Clean Power
- Qmerit charging systems (exclusive partnership)
- Tesla electric vehicle smart chargers and power walls
- Swell VPP energy storage systems
- Franklin WH battery storage systems
To request your free consultation from the trained, licensed, and experienced electricians at APG Electric, call our Santa Rosa office at (707) 368-3735 today!
“Very friendly, and knowledgeable, and gave me honest facts and thoughts for moving my project forward.” Blaize P.
“George at APG is phenomenal! He not only came the day after I called, but he got me up and running in less than an hour.” Sara H.
“I would definitely recommend 100% if you need electrical work done to your house!” Danny C.
“Value and excellence go hand-in-hand with APG Electric! I appreciate that they are responsive, on time, and approachable with questions.” Ben M.